A plan was hatched to do this ridge run the night before. Forecast suggested a fairly strong wind and I was taken aback at the amount of wind blowing up the valley at 8.30 am to the point of holding back for a while.

Arrived at Witchy around 3 pm to find Chris and Fred, Fred was packing up as he had an appointment, I could tell he was not fully commited to leaving but he had been flying.

hooligan #1

Starts out with a bit off chat on our group and a derision is made to meet up at 1pm, but I decide to sneak round 30 min earlier to check out another way up the hill. I want to walk up the south shoulder to see if its easier, it is and being open to the main valley, a good breeze is to be observed even low down on the face.