Arrived at Witchy around 3 pm to find Chris and Fred, Fred was packing up as he had an appointment, I could tell he was not fully commited to leaving but he had been flying.

hooligan #1

Starts out with a bit off chat on our group and a derision is made to meet up at 1pm, but I decide to sneak round 30 min earlier to check out another way up the hill. I want to walk up the south shoulder to see if its easier, it is and being open to the main valley, a good breeze is to be observed even low down on the face.

I'm sure Jamie started this one with a message earlier in the week that it would be flyable on Sunday but he would be on 'family duties'.  Late night messages on Saturday saw Rob and me meeting a Mountbenger on Sunday morning.  Forecasts suggested an early start would be good since it was unstable but flying would be possible....Dungavel was just too far to travel!!.