hooligan #1

Starts out with a bit off chat on our group and a derision is made to meet up at 1pm, but I decide to sneak round 30 min earlier to check out another way up the hill. I want to walk up the south shoulder to see if its easier, it is and being open to the main valley, a good breeze is to be observed even low down on the face.

I'm sure Jamie started this one with a message earlier in the week that it would be flyable on Sunday but he would be on 'family duties'.  Late night messages on Saturday saw Rob and me meeting a Mountbenger on Sunday morning.  Forecasts suggested an early start would be good since it was unstable but flying would be possible....Dungavel was just too far to travel!!. 

North. West. East. South. All directions that seemed to be popping up on the met office observations page for Drumalbin, Charterhall and Eskdalemuir.